Our Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in FS Business Forum. But there still might be a few questions left that we hope to answer.
- When will the Frankfurt School Business Forum take place?
The Frankfurt School Business Forum will take place from Friday, the 22nd, until Saturday, the 23rd of November 2019. We expect to open our doors at 16.00h on
Friday and at 09.00h on Saturday. To get a more detailed overview of our agenda, please return to our homepage.
- What does the ticket price include and what is excluded?
All of our tickets include: Access to all speeches, panel discussions and specialist lectures, meals and beverages for two days as well as snacks and drinks in-between.
As workshop spots are very limited, they will be assigned individually.
Accommodation is excluded, please look below for more information on accommodation.
- What is a workshop?
Workshops are up to 2 hours in cooperation of one of our partners. Together with a number of other students, you will have the possibility to work on a case study and get an insight into the cooperating company and their business area. Students who have performed in an outstanding manner and are in interest to the company, will have the chance to be invited to an exclusive skyline dinner with the company in our executive lounge.
As previously mentioned, workshop spots are limited and therefore not every participant can attend a workshop. We will base our evaluation on your work experience, other parts of your application and on asked criteria of our cooperating companies. If you have been elected to participate in one of the workshops will be communicated shortly before the event.
- What is a speech?
Speeches are held by professionals and leaders from various business areas. The speakers will try to convey their views on various topics and issues to the students. Afterwards, the students will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speaker.
- What are specialist lectures?
Specialist lectures are held by professionals from different departments of our
partner- companies who try to give an insight of their work in their specific business area.
- What is the dress code?
The dress code of Frankfurt School Business Forum will be Business Formal.
- How to reach us?
- Take the S-Bahn train (direction: "Frankfurt Innenstadt") to Konstablerwache
- Then take the U5 metro (direction: "Preungesheim") to Nibelungenallee / Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
- Route from Frankfurt city centre?
- From Hauptwache or Willy-Brandt Platz station, take the U1, U2, U3, U8 or U9 metro heading north (direction: Oberursel, Bad Homburg, Riedberg, etc.) to
Polizeipräsidium / Miquel-/Adickesallee station
- Walk east along Adickesallee for about five minutes; the campus is on the left, just before the Total gas station